Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Aromatherapy (ok, maybe shopping-therapy)

I was feeling sort of down lately - thnigs not going too well at the lab, the weather being nasty, lots of pretty (if I do say so myself) jewelry not selling, and the general depression, so I decided to cheer myself up a little. A local health shop is having a sale on L'Occitane products, and I went and treated myself to their olive eye treatment and magnolia perfume. The scent is amazing - so warm, rich and sweet, perfect for winter. I love it already. I tried the lavender one, and it was also good, but very delicate, more of a summer feel, so maybe a bit later.
And yes, that really made me feel better. 


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

4 comments:

Amity said...

I know the feeling! Something so great about treating yourself, eh? :)

Anonymous said...

OH yes I know how you feel. At times I just don't feel like being bothered and I whip out my Aromatherapy bath/massage oils and it always does the trick. I feel so much better. Glad you found something that made you feel better. :-) It is always great to treat yourself and take care of yourself.

Karen said...

Thank you, guys!

High Desert Diva said...

perfect mood lifter!